- Welcome Video
- Concussion Education Survey
- Please Read Before Continuing
- Concussion 101: Introduction
- What is Concussion?
- Concussion in Sport
- The Limitations of Imaging Scans
- Helmets Or Mouthguards Do NOT Prevent Concussion
- Signs and Symptoms
- Red Flag Signs and Symptoms
- Who’s at Risk and How Often Does Concussion Occur?
- Risk Factors
- Concussion 101 - Recap
- Reporting Concussion: Introduction
- Why Do Athletes Underreport Concussion?
- Risks of Underreporting Concussion
- Concussion Underreporting - Recap Quiz
- Concussion Management: Introduction
- Acute Sideline Management
- Seeking a Medical Assessment
- Post-Injury - The First 48 Hours are Important!
- Duration of Symptoms
- Sleeping After a Concussion
- Driving After a Concussion
- Post Concussion Nutrition
- Concussion Management - Recap Quiz
- Return to Learn (RTL)/Return to Work (RTW): Introduction
- General Considerations
- Return to Learn - Recap Quiz
- Return to Play: Introduction
- How Many Concussions Are Too Many?
- Graduated Return To Play - Recap Quiz
- The Concussion Breakdown Post Course Assessment
- Next Steps: Your To Do List
- Before You Go